Healthy Fish Bake
I love seafood. This dish is really healthy. Even my kids like it. You don't have to stick to the amounts or even the vegetables that I listed. Just use whatever you have on hand or what looks fresh at the market. You can also try different kinds of fish.
- Ready In:
- 4 red snapper fillets
- salt and pepper
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 4 tablespoons fresh herbs
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add fish filets to a baking dish and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomatoes, zuchini, onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add herbs of your choice. I like thyme and rosemary minced really small.
- Pour wine on top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Squeeze on lemon juice at the table.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Yum! I used Talapia for my choice of fish. I did cut the recipe in half cuz there is just two of us. I'm not a real big fan of tomatoes so I cut that in half also. My mushrooms were HUGE and I used dried herbs. But this dish was very tasty for (baked) fish. I served it with wild rice and steam broccoli as a side dish. I also love that it's low in fat. Thanks for posting. :)Reply