Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home. Serve with a glass of white wine and some crusty french bread for a great lunch!
- 3⁄4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3⁄4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, kidney beans, tomato, corn and onion.
- Combine ranch dressing and barbecue sauce and mix.
- Pour dressing/sauce over salad mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the romaine between 2 salad plates and top with salad mixture.
- Prep time does not include chill time.