Recipe by CrystalB
I am officially addicted to burgers! But not the plain ground beef patties - BORING!! Who says all the good stuff has to go on top of the burger? Since finding some awesome burger recipes on Recipezaar, I've been doing some experimenting on my own. This is my own invention. Warning: measurements are approximate!
Top Review by Boomette
I tried using less dressing so that the meat would be better to work with but DH still have trouble with it on the bbq. It was falling apart. The only one that look good was for the photo. But the taste is really good. Maybe an egg would help but still using less bbq sauce and dressing. Thanks Crystal :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (I used Bull's Eye Bold Original)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (Kraft Rancher's Choice)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded (I used med. cheddar)
- fine dry breadcrumb, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well.
- If mixture is a little too moist add enough fine dry bread crumbs until the patties hold together well.
- Shape into patties and grill.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy! Try my new favourite burger topping: French's French Fried Onion Rings.