Recipe by Bergy
Pork no longer needs to be massacred with cooking - I know it is a hard habit to break if this is how you were brought up but pork today is perfectly safe to eat slightly pink and it is so juicy, Try it - not blood rare but just a light pink. This is a very tasty recipe.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This dish turned out so good. It was put on the grill and basted with that lovely marinade. I promise, I did not overcook such a lovely piece of meat. The marinade was great. I used fresh rosemary and maybe 5 cloves of garlic because they were rather small cloves. Everyone enjoyed this wonderful entree. Thanks for sharing it with me. :-)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients (except pork), whisk well.
- Pour over the loin in a zip lock plastic bag or glass bowl.
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove loin from marinade, save marinade.
- Cook 6 inches from high heat source for about 15 minutes turning frequently and basting with the marinade The outside should be nicely browned and the inside just a slight pink color Rest for 5 minutes and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- Heat any remaining marinade and serve over the pork.