1/5 Photos of BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Pork no longer needs to be massacred with cooking - I know it is a hard habit to break if this is how you were brought up but pork today is perfectly safe to eat slightly pink and it is so juicy, Try it - not blood rare but just a light pink. This is a very tasty recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients (except pork), whisk well.
- 2Pour over the loin in a zip lock plastic bag or glass bowl.
- 3Marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 4Remove loin from marinade, save marinade.
- 5Cook 6 inches from high heat source for about 15 minutes turning frequently and basting with the marinade The outside should be nicely browned and the inside just a slight pink color Rest for 5 minutes and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- 6Heat any remaining marinade and serve over the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 110.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 23.8 g