Pork no longer needs to be massacred with cooking - I know it is a hard habit to break if this is how you were brought up but pork today is perfectly safe to eat slightly pink and it is so juicy, Try it - not blood rare but just a light pink. This is a very tasty recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients (except pork), whisk well.
- Pour over the loin in a zip lock plastic bag or glass bowl.
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove loin from marinade, save marinade.
- Cook 6 inches from high heat source for about 15 minutes turning frequently and basting with the marinade The outside should be nicely browned and the inside just a slight pink color Rest for 5 minutes and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- Heat any remaining marinade and serve over the pork.