Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A special recipe that will satisfy your Sweet and Hot taste buds. Hope you enjoy them
- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 8 ounces honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 onion, Diced
- 12 ounces barbecue sauce
- Place all ingrediants together in large roasting pa pan.
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this wemi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Turning or stirring ocassionally.
- You can use th broiler for these ribs, just watch them very carefully, and adjust cooking time.
What is wasier serving? The ribs come out with more oil than the middle east in a tangy sauce which would have been great all by itself then screwed up by mixing it with BBQ sauce(STORE BOUGHT) which contains high vinegar amounts to keep its shelf life. This vinegar kills the basis of the original sauce. The honey needs to be added last 15-20 minutes also as it will add nothing to the ribs burned into the sauce. Kind of basic without much flair either and lacks sound cooking fundamentals let alone BBQ RIB flavor. No smoke flavor or authenticity of southern flavor in my opinion. Everyone who eat these ribs agreed they were tender but so greasy it made them sick to eat more than a couple