Award Winning BBQ Pork Ribs
photo by caitbidwell
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 6 lbs pork ribs
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 12 ounces barbecue sauce, Head Country
- 12 ounces beer, Coors Light
- Season Ribs with Salt, Pepper, Granulated Garlic.
- Place ribs in a smoker, grill or a cook bone side down for 1 hour @ 300 degrees.
- Place all sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- After ribs have cooked for 1 hour baste with sauce.
- Repeat basting every 15 minutes.
- Cook for 3-4 hour or until done and tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!