Recipe by litldarlin
This recipe is one of my 2nd cousins favorite things to eat. It's a very simple and basic recipe. you can use regular onions if you don't have any Spanish onions laying about. I haven't tried this yet, but I would love to try this on the grill this summer. Grilled BBQ Pork Chops, I can't wait.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops on both sides about 5 minutes each side and top each pork chop with a thick slice of Spanish onion.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each pork chop.
- Combine 1/3 cup of ketchup and 2/3 cups of water.
- Pour mixture over pork chops and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour covered.
- Then bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.