Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 3⁄4 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can flakey biscuits
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Preheat oven to 400* Brown hamburger and onions.
- Add barbecue sauce and brown sugar.
- Flatten and press biscuits into greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of meat into each cup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes .
A good easy meal! I used ground turkey and only 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
These were Fabulous! So simple and so cute! They had plenty of flavor as well. I think the idea of these is very neat and also very versatile. You could do just about anything this way, including desserts, alfredo chicken, chili, etc. And it would make great appetizers for a party!
Kids loved these and will make again. Wouldnt change a thing!