This is just one of those recipes I threw together one day because there just wasn't a whole lot of good things to eat in the house, and I was really hungry. It turned out great, and now I have another healthy recipe to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 cups mixed salad greens (I like spinach and romaine)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped bacon (bacon bits)
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper; grill, bake, or pan fry the chicken, and set aside to rest.
- 2Place the salad greens on a large plate or two separate plates.
- 3Sprinkle on the onion, cucumber, tomato, and bacon bits, and set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, vinegar, and salt and pepper, and set aside.
- 5Slice the chicken into strips and set them both on top of the salad greens or place one breast onto individual plates.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and pour on the dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 384.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens