1/7 Photos of Bbq Chicken Pizza
This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One hour before baking the pizzas, start preheating the oven at 500 degrees Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- 2Set aside in the refrigerator.
- 3Prepare dough into pizza shape.
- 4Precook if needed.
- 5Spread remainder of barbecue sauce over the surface of the dough.
- 6Spread cheese over the sauce.
- 7Spread chicken over the cheese.
- 8Place the onion rings over the chicken pieces.
- 9Place the pizza in the oven (on top of pizza stone if available or on pan).
- 10Bake until crust is crispy and cheese is bubbling (8-10 minutes).
- 11Remove pizzas from the oven and sprinkle each with 1/2 of the cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bbq Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1182.9
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 269.9 mg
- Sodium 2195.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 84.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: