Quick, easy and oh so satisfying! We like these for a quick snack. Doubled it makes an easy dinner for 4. I will pick up a rotisserie chicken and a bag of salad mix on the way home from work and dinner is half made before I get home. With a little extra effort you can saute up some crispy bacon and sliced mushrooms. Makes them even better!
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place 1 tortilla on large baking sheet.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon chiles.
- Top with one-quarter of chicken, cheese and taco sauce.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, chiles, chicken, cheese and sauce, for a total of 4 separate quesadillas.
- Bake in 450F oven 8 minutes, until crispy and cheese melted.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut into quarters.
- Garnish with cilantro, salsa and sour cream.