1/2 Photos of BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Quesadillas
Quick, easy and oh so satisfying! We like these for a quick snack. Doubled it makes an easy dinner for 4. I will pick up a rotisserie chicken and a bag of salad mix on the way home from work and dinner is half made before I get home. With a little extra effort you can saute up some crispy bacon and sliced mushrooms. Makes them even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Place 1 tortilla on large baking sheet.
- 3Spread with 1 tablespoon chiles.
- 4Top with one-quarter of chicken, cheese and taco sauce.
- 5Place another tortilla on top.
- 6Repeat with remaining tortillas, chiles, chicken, cheese and sauce, for a total of 4 separate quesadillas.
- 7Bake in 450F oven 8 minutes, until crispy and cheese melted.
- 8Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 9Cut into quarters.
- 10Garnish with cilantro, salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Tex-Mex Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tex-Mex Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1301.8
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 170.5 mg
- Sodium 3626.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 69.2 g