Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy BBQ tips in the pressure cooker
Make and share this BBQ Beef Tips recipe from Food.com.
- Combine beef, jalepeno, onion, garlic, and spices and let set aside in the rerigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in your pressure cooker over medium high heat and brown half of the meat and set aside. Repeat with the second half of oil and meat.
- Deglaze the Pressure cooker with the water and add the beef base and put browned meat back inches.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes and allow a natural release.
- Remove beef with a slotted spoon and stir barbeque sauce into the cooking liquid. Cook over medium heat for about 5-10 minutes until sauce has reduced and is thickened. Add meat back into the sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve. (Prep time includes refrigerator time).