Recipe by jordana sarrell
This came from a cookbook my friend gave me. They are so tender and delicious. The beef melts in your mouth.
Top Review by TnuSami
I thought this was good! It was easy, of course, cooking in the crockpot all day and I enjoyed the flavor. It's not a strong, saucy bbq, but rather, the sauce enhances the beef's flavor and is very tender. I piled it on sandwiches and topped it with mozzarella!
- 3 lbs lean boneless beef chuck
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 8 French rolls or 8 sandwich buns