1/4 Photos of BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers
One day I planned on cooking burgers for dinner. When time came to make dinner, I didn't feel like a regular burger, go figure. So i came up with this. It went from boring to WOW!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, start cooking the bacon. While the bacon is frying, cut up the onion and set aside. Finish cooking the bacon and remove and put on paper towels.
- 2Butter the buns and set aside.
- 3Drain the skillet that has the bacon grease into a bowl and set aside. (you will use this pan for the burgers).
- 4Make 5 patties out of the ground beef and place in the skillet. Fry on medium heat until cooked thoroughly.
- 5In the meantime in another skillet, lightly toast the buns. Set aside.
- 6By this time the burgers should be ¾ of the way done, add cheese to the top of the burgers to melt. Put the burgers on a paper towel whenever finished.
- 7In the meantime, pour a little bacon grease in the same skillet used for the buns and add the onions and burger seasoning and saute for up to 3 minutes. Add the BBQ sauce directly to the onions and heat for about 1 minute.
- 8Dress your burgers, add the patty and cross the bacon on top then add the BBQ onion mixture. Serve right away.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.3
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 763.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: