A1 Marinade Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Hunts tomato sauce (roasted garlic flavor, or add garlic powder to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- salt and pepper
- Mix all of the above ingredients together (use one half of the tomato sauce with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce) until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a 9x13 inch pan. (This recipe creats a lot of liquid).
- Frost the top of the meatloaf with the remaining tomato sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce.
- Bake 350 degrees for around 50-55 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!