Recipe by Khinson
Everyone in my family LOVES these brownies! I make them without nuts to suite taste here, so this recipe reflects that. You could certainly elect to add chopped pecans or walnuts to your bottom layer though.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) bagpowdered confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, butter, and one egg in a bowl until blended. Mixture will be thick.
- Press mixture into bottom of lightly greased 13x9 pan and set aside.
- Mix remaining eggs, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in bowl with mixer set to medium speed until smooth.
- Poor over cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes, adding 5 minutes to time if needed.
- Cool for 1 hour, then slice into bars or squares.