Pineapple Dump Cake - No Nuts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious, quick, and easy...what more could you ask for? Your favorite sweet tooth will soon be offering YOU favors.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package duncan hines moist duluxe white cake mix
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces coconut
- 1⁄2 lb butter (2 cubes)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread pineapple in 9 x 13 pan as the first layer.
- Distribute the coconut as the second layer.
- Spread the cake mix over the coconut (unmade), using a spatula or knife to even it up.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and distribute over the entire surface.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION