Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The Vegetarian Kitchen Table Cookbook serves 4
Make and share this Bavarian Style Warm Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until fork-tender, about 40 minutes. Drain and cool just enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, melt butter. Cook onion, stirring, until lightly golden.
- Add cumin seeds and pickles. Deglaze with vinegar, scraping up all the brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat.
- Peel cooked potatoes while they are still hot. Cut into ½ inch slices and place in a large bowl.
- Pour warm onion and pickle mixture over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add parsley and sprinkle with olive oil.