Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy & low-cal dinner. Very easy to prepare. Serve with your choice of sides.
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 3 dashes pepper
- 3 dashes salt
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Sprinkle with basil, pepper, and salt. Top with veggies, and pats of butter or margarine.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes, or until pork is fully cooked.
Will be preparing this dish for the first time. I had wondered about the browning first. Thank you for your comment ~ we also are garlic fans, so will add more!
This was a very easy recipe to prepare. Liked the ingredients, next time I will brown the meat first and will probably add a little more garlic. But a nice healthy meal.