1/1 Photo of Basil Pesto Farfalle W/Roasted Pine Nuts
Aric Ross's Note:
This is a wonderful mixture of basil, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. I serve this a main course usually with a side of my favorite bread. A 5-star dinner that you can complete in 15 minutes! This is my favorite pasta dish of all time. Be sure to try it hot and cold, both versions are fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Farfalle according to instructions. Al Dente works the best.
- 2Meanwhile: Add 2 cups Parmesan cheese, 2 packages fresh basil, garlic, salt, and 1/2-package pine nuts in food processor.
- 3Slowly pour the olive oil while blending all ingredients together.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Toast the remaining pine nuts in a splash of olive oil until golden brown.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Rinse pasta.
- 8Stir in the cheese/basil mixture.
- 9Blend in the remaining 2 cups Parmesan and the toasted pine nuts.
- 10Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Pesto Farfalle W/Roasted Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.9
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 1024.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 37.8 g