Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy recipe to enjoy for a thin, mild tasting fillet, such as tilapia or flounder. This is from our local paper......
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Pour wine and butter into glass measuring cup and microwave on high until butter begins to melt, about 1 minute.
- Spread basil leaves over bottom of 9 X 13 glass baking dish, reserving a few large ones for the top of the fish.
- Place fillets over the remaining basil.
- Remove the wine mixture from the microwave and add fresh lemon juice.
- Stir or whisk the wine mixture and pour over the fish.
- Season the fish with the salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the onion powder and bread crumbs evenly over the fish, then add paprika.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil, place in lower third of preheated oven, for 12 minutes.
- Uncover fish and continue to cook until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 2-3 more minutes.
- Serve at once.