Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adopted this from the recipezaar account in early 2005. Have not had a chance to make it yet but will be making it soon and will be 'tweeking' the ingredients and directions if necessary.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1⁄2 onion, Finely Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon mustard, Prepared
- 1 tablespoon chives, Snipped
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, Crumbled (You should use only enough Blue Cheese to suit your own taste.)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, Chopped, OR
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, Chopped
- Mix all ingredients (including those in the variations that you choose) together.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Broil or grill patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, to desired doneness, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Nice served on toasted buns with favorite toppings.
i loved this resipie i felt my toung say"make more now!!!!"