1/2 Photos of Basic Golden Chicken With Potatoes
I got this recipe from Real Simple Magazine (actually my mom sent me the recipe), and I would love to say that I modified it, but I haven't. The recipe was so perfect as it was, yummy, juicy, and a crowd pleaser at my house, that I don't think I need to change a thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Rinse chicken inside and out. Pat dry with paper towels. Place in a roasting pan.
- 3Drizzle chicken with 1 T. of the oil and season with 1 1/2 t. salt and 1/2 t. pepper. Rub this into the chicken pieces.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, salt, pepper, potatoes, and rosemary. Pour into the roasting pan and spread into an even layer around and under the chicken pieces.
- 5Roast until the chicken is done (thigh reads 180 degrees on a meat thermometer), about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Golden Chicken With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.3
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 181.1 mg
- Sodium 1269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: