ann teapot's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1line a baking tray with silicone paper.
- 2PREHEAT OVEN 180OC (sorry not sure about oF).
- 3sift flour and rub into butter until crumb like.
- 4add sugar.
- 5Add beaten egg and vanilla and make into a stiff dough.
- 6Knead together a little on a floured board.
- 7This dough can now be cut to anything.
- 8Don't over cook the biscuits, they will harden up on a cooling tray.
- 9I like to melt some chocolate in a disposable icing bag and decorate them, but you can do anything with them now.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for basic cookie recipe
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g