Directions See How It's Made
- line a baking tray with silicone paper.
- PREHEAT OVEN 180OC (sorry not sure about oF).
- sift flour and rub into butter until crumb like.
- add sugar.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla and make into a stiff dough.
- Knead together a little on a floured board.
- This dough can now be cut to anything.
- Don't over cook the biscuits, they will harden up on a cooling tray.
- I like to melt some chocolate in a disposable icing bag and decorate them, but you can do anything with them now.