1/2 Photos of Basic Baked Potato With Bacon, Sour Cream & Chive Topping
1 hr 5 mins
Just plain old baked potatoes in the oven, on the grill or in the camp fire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If baking in the oven preheat to 400°F.
- 2Scrub the potatoes well with a vegetable brush and water, then dry.
- 3Poke potatoes with a fork several times so they won't explode, and, if desired, dust with salt while still wet.
- 4Bake directly on oven rack until tender (for one hour) or wrap in tin foil and bake in campfire or on the grill (over high heat) for 45 minutes, turning once.
- 5In a small bowl, combine chives, bacon bits and sour cream; mix well.
- 6Let potatoes cool for several minutes, open, spread with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with sour cream topping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Baked Potato With Bacon, Sour Cream & Chive Topping
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation bacon bits