Don't know where this recipe actually came from - I'm just storing it here so it does not get lost. It is really habit forming to eat though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350deg.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil & layer bottom with graham crackers.
- 3Mix butter & sugar in nonstick 2-quart pot. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Pour over crackers. Place in oven & bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips (or any other flavor you may want) over heated crackers & let set for 5 minutes.
- 6Then spread with back of spoon and place in freezer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 7Break into pieces & place in air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bark Candy
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g