Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Don't know where this recipe actually came from - I'm just storing it here so it does not get lost. It is really habit forming to eat though.
- Pre-heat oven to 350deg.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil & layer bottom with graham crackers.
- Mix butter & sugar in nonstick 2-quart pot. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over crackers. Place in oven & bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips (or any other flavor you may want) over heated crackers & let set for 5 minutes.
- Then spread with back of spoon and place in freezer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces & place in air-tight container.