Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Perfect for Easter or anytime you are baking a ham, this ham is delicious. I am not a huge fan of chutney but together with the other ingredients, it works well. I use a spiral ham as called for and it doesn't dry out at all.
- 1 (16 lb) ham, spiral-cut, fully cooked, on the bone
- 6 garlic cloves
- 8 1⁄2 ounces mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Put the ham in your roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic and add the chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- I followed the package directions for heating and it turned out perfect.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.