Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy way to give more flavor to sliced ham. Found online.
Make and share this Barbeque Ham recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb cooked ham, thinly sliced and chopped
- In a skillet with a small amount of oil, fry onions until brown.
- In a bowl blend together ketchup, water, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine this mixture in skillet with onions and ham and simmer until hot, about 5 to 10 minutes.
I made this last Sunday evening and didn't have time for pix as the last episode of Survivor was starting and it was dinner in front of the tv night then totally forgot to review after 3 hrs of Survivor (how's that for all one sentence?). I put it on toasted bread with potato salad and carrot raisin salad along with iced tea. This is yummy and made an easy to prepare casual meal that even DH ate with a smile (that alone is worth extra points!). The taste is tangy sweet with the ham providing plenty of salt. Thanks for posting hon.