Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Tastic Cookbook, South Africa Prep time does not include marinading time
Make and share this Barbecued Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- Remove excess fat and gristle from spareribs and place in a shallw dish.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, sherry, vinegar and tomato sauce and pour over spareribs.
- Marinade for 1 hour, turn and marinade for 1 hour more.
- Drain, reserving the marinade, and place ribs on a rack in a baking tin.
- Brush well with marinade and bake at 180C for 30 minutes.