Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Tastic Cookbook, South Africa Prep time does not include marinading time
- 1 kg pork spareribs
- 125 ml soy sauce
- 30 ml honey
- 30 ml tomato sauce
- 15 ml sherry wine
- 5 ml vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Remove excess fat and gristle from spareribs and place in a shallw dish.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, sherry, vinegar and tomato sauce and pour over spareribs.
- Marinade for 1 hour, turn and marinade for 1 hour more.
- Drain, reserving the marinade, and place ribs on a rack in a baking tin.
- Brush well with marinade and bake at 180C for 30 minutes.