Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Tastic Cookbook, South Africa Prep time does not include marinading time
Make and share this Barbecued Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- Remove excess fat and gristle from spareribs and place in a shallw dish.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, sherry, vinegar and tomato sauce and pour over spareribs.
- Marinade for 1 hour, turn and marinade for 1 hour more.
- Drain, reserving the marinade, and place ribs on a rack in a baking tin.
- Brush well with marinade and bake at 180C for 30 minutes.