Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Australian Women's weekly---very quick and simple
- 1 kg pork spareribs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Place ribs in baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pour over pork,bake in moderately hot oven 20 minutes.
- Reduce to moderate.
- Bake further 20 inutes or until tender, basting several times during cooking.