Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready in minutes, devoured in moments !!
Make and share this Barbecued Olive and Pesto Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ingredients.
- Mix lightly and shape into burgers.
- Pre heat bbq flat plate to moderately high.
- Lightly brush burgers with oil.
- Add burgers to bbq, lower heat to moderate.
- Cook 6-7 minutes each side till cooked through.
These were yummy. DH isnt a big fan of olives, but I love olives and thought these were great. Made for ZWT 8 for The Fearless.
These were really good! I whipped up some homemade pesto to use. I also used some pesto on the buns. Used pepper jack cheese too. Menfolk loved them!
Fantastic burgers! We love pesto and it really made these burgers moist and delicious. We will definitely have these again. I did not add the olives, but will try them next time. Made for the AUS/NZ Make My Recipe Tag, October, 2011.