Pesto Burgers (Light)
Recipe from R. Reisman. Made these on the grill. Mmmmmmm! Delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Mix the beef, bread crumbs, green onion, basil, 1/4 cup of pesto, egg and garlic by hand and shape into 5 burgers.
- Grill or sauté until done, about 7 minutes per side.
- Serve the burgers with the remaining 1/4 cup of pesto.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were great! I used extra lean ground turkey but followed everything else as written. The recipe calls for 1/4 cup of pesto and the instructions ask for an additional 1/4 of a cup pesto? I used a total of 1/2 cup. It was delicious so I think that I made it right. I made these into sandwiches and added sliced provolone and tomatoes to it. It was a mouth full! :) Thanks so much for posting!!Reply
see 8 more