Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 5 lbs beef sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup honey
- Thinly slice onion.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Marinate steak for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade and grill over very hot fire.
- To serve, heat leftover marinade and pour over grilled meat.
Made this tonight using bone-in ribeyes. I liked the flavor but next time I'll cut back on the red peppers. I grilled the onions along with the steaks and they were way too hot.