Think you've had buffalo dip before? Think again- this gem blows away the competition...creamy with a depth not normally associated with buffalo dip. So easy, makes a ton and with that perfect zip...open the chips and pass the margarita's! Recipe courtesy one of my good friends generous enough to pass on this keeper.
- Heat chicken, lime juice, BBQ sauce and buffalo sauce in a large saucepan.
- Add cumin, red pepper and onion powder.
- Once heated through, add ranch dressing and cream cheese, stirring until all is mixed well together.
- Remove from heat and add half of shredded cheese, stirring well to incorporate.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish or crockpot and top with remaining shredded cheese. Serve warm (can be reheated in baking dish until bubbly or on low in a crockpot).
- *The heat of this dish can be increased or decreased as desired- just add more buffalo sauce*.