1/1 Photo of Barbecued Buffalo Wing Dip With a Twist
Think you've had buffalo dip before? Think again- this gem blows away the competition...creamy with a depth not normally associated with buffalo dip. So easy, makes a ton and with that perfect zip...open the chips and pass the margarita's! Recipe courtesy one of my good friends generous enough to pass on this keeper.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat chicken, lime juice, BBQ sauce and buffalo sauce in a large saucepan.
- 2Add cumin, red pepper and onion powder.
- 3Once heated through, add ranch dressing and cream cheese, stirring until all is mixed well together.
- 4Remove from heat and add half of shredded cheese, stirring well to incorporate.
- 5Spoon mixture into a baking dish or crockpot and top with remaining shredded cheese. Serve warm (can be reheated in baking dish until bubbly or on low in a crockpot).
- 6*The heat of this dish can be increased or decreased as desired- just add more buffalo sauce*.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Buffalo Wing Dip With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (1583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4510.0
- Calories from Fat 3498
- Total Fat 388.6 g
- Saturated Fat 169.0 g
- Cholesterol 1123.3 mg
- Sodium 9243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 205.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce