Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in my new Quick Cooking 2005 annual. It looks really good and of course Shrimp is one of my many downfalls. I hope to make this real soon
- 1 (1 lb) package linguine
- 12 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 lbs uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1⁄4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup gratted parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Saute onion in the drippings until tender.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Return bacon to the skillet.
- Add barbecue sauce; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain linguine; top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.