Ambassadress of GoodHumor's Note:
This barbecue sauce is so versatile & such a crowd pleaser! May be used on chicken, turkey, or chops. Cook inside, outside, or in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Coat meat in sauce.
- 3Place chicken or turkey pieces on baking pan (sprayed first with vegetable oil).
- 4Bake at 325* for one hour or until done.
- 5Alternate cooking methods: May cook in crockpot for 6-8 hours, or till done, or grill meat till done.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Coca-Cola Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 485.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g