Recipe by Ambassadress of GoodHumor
This barbecue sauce is so versatile & such a crowd pleaser! May be used on chicken, turkey, or chops. Cook inside, outside, or in the crock pot.
Top Review by JustJanS
I made a triple recipe of this sauce at work today with outstanding results and compliments. It's quick, tasty and so easy to make. I poured it over 3kg of pork spare-ribs which I cooked in a slowish oven for 3 hours. The sauce got a bit runny, so I then reduced it on the stove top to finish. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons molasses (may substitute brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Coat meat in sauce.
- Place chicken or turkey pieces on baking pan (sprayed first with vegetable oil).
- Bake at 325* for one hour or until done.
- Alternate cooking methods: May cook in crockpot for 6-8 hours, or till done, or grill meat till done.