- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
1 1/2 cups, or so
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 can Coca-Cola Classic
- 1 -2 minced jalapeno (optional)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients-watch the coke-it will foam!
- -mixwell, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, stirring frequently-watch it or it will burn-and simmer until thick, around 1 1/2 hours.
- That's it-great on pork and chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!