Coca-Cola Barbecue Sauce
- Ready In:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a heavy saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer.
- Simmer the sauce until reduced by 1/4, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar and let cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- The sauce will keep for several months, refrigerated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, My name is Renee. I am very happily married and have 3 grown married daughters and 6 absolutely precious grand-babies!! ?I LOVE to cook BUT I work outside the home full-time, My husband is self employed so I do his bookkeeping and I own a tie dye business so ANY free time I have at all is usually spent with the grand kids or doing some tie dye!!