Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by Honey Bee T
Well, I didn't have the ingredients so I just used this recipe as inspiration. I used the cooked breast from a rotisserie chicken and added a sprinkle of onion powder, paprika and chile powder to the dressing ingredients. I cut out the onions and added celery. DELICIOUS!!
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°; combine onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and ½ teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick oven-proof skillet over med-high heat; add in chicken; saute 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Wrap handle of skillet in foil; bake chicken in oven for 10 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken from pan and refrigerate until chilled; chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine ¼ teaspoon salt, green grapes, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add in chopped chicken; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle salad with walnuts.