My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; combine onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and ½ teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick oven-proof skillet over med-high heat; add in chicken; saute 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 3Wrap handle of skillet in foil; bake chicken in oven for 10 minutes or until done.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and refrigerate until chilled; chop into bite-sized pieces.
- 5Combine ¼ teaspoon salt, green grapes, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add in chopped chicken; toss to coat.
- 6Sprinkle salad with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chicken and Grape Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 518.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: