Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Not barbecued at all, but the sauce is great and it always goes down well!
- chicken, as much & whatever cuts required
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons soft brown sugar
- Mix all the ingredients into a sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for an hour then uncovered for another half-hour.
This sauce was OK. I made it with chicken drumsticks (roasted on 375F as recipe doesn’t mention temp). There was something in it that I wasn’t too keen on, I think it might have been the vinegar doing it (didn’t stop me eating it though!) but my fiancé liked it and said he would try it again. I will use this recipe in the future, thanks.