Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I got this recipe for TOH's Quick Cooking magazine. My DH and his buddies just absolutely raved about these. They were devoured!!
Top Review by Sunflower
Oh yeah!! We just got through scarfing these chili dogs down. I put everything in the crockpot after we got home from church. Very easy and the dogs turned out very tender. Kids ate theirs sans onion, but my husband and I had ours loaded up. Delicious and very little effort. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 (1 lb) package hot dog
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -2 cup corn chips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese