1/2 Photos of Bandito Buffalo Wings
Another recipe from the 4 Ingredient Cook Book, although I don't know why they call it that, since most of the recipes are more or less than four ingredients. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Place taco seasoning mix in a large resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- 3Add chicken wings, a few at a time; shake well to coat.
- 4Repeat until all wings have been coated.
- 5Place wings on lightly greased baking pan.
- 6Bake for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink near bone.
- 7Serve with salsa for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bandito Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.9
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 165.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.6 g