1/2 Photos of Bananas Au Gratin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 2Spread the blended cheese mixture in a shallow 7-by-12-inch glass baking dish or put 1/4 cup of the mixture into each of 8 individual au gratin dishes.
- 3Thinly slice the bananas, and spread the slices evenly on top of the cheese mixture.
- 4If using individual dishes, put half a sliced banana on top of each serving.
- 5Sprinkle the top evenly with the graham-cracker crumbs and then sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- 6Place under the broiler until hot and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 498.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g