- Combine the cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread the blended cheese mixture in a shallow 7-by-12-inch glass baking dish or put 1/4 cup of the mixture into each of 8 individual au gratin dishes.
- Thinly slice the bananas, and spread the slices evenly on top of the cheese mixture.
- If using individual dishes, put half a sliced banana on top of each serving.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with the graham-cracker crumbs and then sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Place under the broiler until hot and lightly browned.