Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My boyfriend says that "These are the best pancakes I've ever had in my life."
Make and share this Banana Yogurt Pancakes With Peanut Butter Maple Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- Mix eggs.
- Put bananas in a ziplock baggy and mash until there are no lumps.
- Stir in bananas and all other ingredients until batter is not lumpy.
- Have a non-stick skillet heated on medium heat.
- Make sure the skillet is hot enough by throwing a few drops of water on it and making sure it sizzles.
- Scoop out batter with a ladle onto skillet and turn pancakes once there are many bubbles throughout.
- To make the syrup, simply put peanut butter and maple syrup in a microwavable container and heat for about 1 min 30 sec.
- Stir the syrup until thouroughly blended.
- Pour a generous portion of syrup over a giant stack of pancakes and enjoy!
As written, I feel the pancakes are too thick. I added a lot of milk to thin these out to be more managable. With that said, the taste is spectacular! I love these. We thought these tasted like muffins. I used strawberry yogurt and it was a good match with the bananas. Would I make these again for other people? Yes. Yes I would.
How do you rate a recipe where I and my husband liked the syrup but my kids wouldn't try either the pancakes or the syrup. The pancakes came out too thick. I had to add a lot of milk to thin it out a bit and they were still pretty thick. We really loved the syrup. We will save the recipe for the syrup!