- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups mashed bananas
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients except the walnuts.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the walnuts and stir until just mixed.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 45-55 minutes or until center is set.