1/5 Photos of Banana Streusel Coffee Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is a unique banana cake, as it has sliced bananas added instead of pureed, with a wonderful buttery streusel topping...a wonderful coffeecake to serve to guests or family.
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup half-and-half cream or 1 cup milk
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups sliced bananas
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- 3Cream 3/4 cup butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- 5Stir in cream; mix well.
- 6Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed batter; mixing well.
- 7Then fold in sliced bananas.
- 8Spread mixture into prepared baking pan.
- 9FOR STREUSEL: Mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter, until mixture is crumbly.
- 10Sprinkle on top of coffeecake.
- 11Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Streusel Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6973.5
- Calories from Fat 2483
- Total Fat 275.9 g
- Saturated Fat 167.8 g
- Cholesterol 1122.6 mg
- Sodium 4021.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1060.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.1 g
- Sugars 527.5 g
- Protein 89.9 g