1 hr 45 mins
A yummy sounding dessert, which I have not tried yet. Will wait for warmer weather. I got it from a military commissary calendar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups milk, cold
- 5 1/8 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix (or chocolate)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 -2 banana, medium and firm, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 12 ounces hot fudge (can use jarred or homemade)
- 1Whisk mild and pudding for 2 minutes in a large bowl. Stir in pineapple.
- 2Place half of the angel food cake in a large glass bowl, preferrably a trifle bowl.
- 3Spread 1/3 of the pudding mixture on top.
- 4Cover with strawberriesHeat fudge topping according to microwave directions on the jar, just until pourable.
- 5Pour half of the topping over previous layer.
- 6Layer remaining cake cubes on top of the hot fudge layer.
- 7Spread another 1/3 of the pudding mixture, top with sliced bananas; cover with remaining 1/3 of pudding mixture.
- 8Spread whipped topping over all.
- 9Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with pecans.
- 10Chill until serving. Garnish with strawberries and bananas just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 696.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g