1 hr 45 mins
A yummy sounding dessert, which I have not tried yet. Will wait for warmer weather. I got it from a military commissary calendar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups milk, cold
- 5 1/8 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix (or chocolate)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 -2 banana, medium and firm, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 12 ounces hot fudge (can use jarred or homemade)
- 1Whisk mild and pudding for 2 minutes in a large bowl. Stir in pineapple.
- 2Place half of the angel food cake in a large glass bowl, preferrably a trifle bowl.
- 3Spread 1/3 of the pudding mixture on top.
- 4Cover with strawberriesHeat fudge topping according to microwave directions on the jar, just until pourable.
- 5Pour half of the topping over previous layer.
- 6Layer remaining cake cubes on top of the hot fudge layer.
- 7Spread another 1/3 of the pudding mixture, top with sliced bananas; cover with remaining 1/3 of pudding mixture.
- 8Spread whipped topping over all.
- 9Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with pecans.
- 10Chill until serving. Garnish with strawberries and bananas just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 696.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g