Banana Nut Bread Trifle
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix (1 box)
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 4 cups banana nut bread, cubed into 1-inch squares (or use 3 muffins)
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- Prepare pudding and pie filling according to package directions using the 2 cups of milk.
- Layer half the bread cubes, pudding, banana slices, and Cool Whip in a 2 quart serving bowl. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time, but no longer than 24 hours.
Join The Conversation
I very seldom seem to have any leftover food around here (not for very long, anyway) so I bought some muffins just for this recipe! Believe me, another time I'll make a large batch of banana bread AND have this recipe ready to make again! Still, even with the purchased muffins, this dessert turned out JUST GREAT & I particularly enjoyed the use of the cheesecake pudding mix! I do love your desserts! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]