Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very creamy fruit salad
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced fresh
- In a large bowl, combine milk and whipped topping until well blended.
- Fold in next 6 ingredients, and chill until ready to serve.
- Garish with pecans, coconut, and strawberry, if desired.
I made this for our Mother's Day lunch at the lake. Everyone loved it. I did put mine in 2 graham cracker crust and called it Banana Split Pie. Very easy, looks great, and taste wonderful.