Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very scrumptious, rich cake. It will disappear before your very eyes.
- 1 (8 ounce) box banana cake mix
- 2 bananas, sliced crosswise
- 3 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 can crushed pineapple, save juice
- 2 packages instant banana pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- hot fudge
- maraschino cherry
- Make cake according to directions on box.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Drain pineapple, set juice aside.
- Slice bananas crosswise and soak in reserved pineapple juice.
- Set aside.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the pudding mixes using the 3 2/3 cups milk.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Spread pudding mixture over cooled cake; lay sliced bananas over pudding.
- Spread Cool Whip over this and drizzle hot fudge over this.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Place maraschino cherries on each serving.
I can't find a banana cake mix locally, but I use a yellow cake mix and it's fine! This is a great summer dessert. I made this for a deck party and everyone loved it! Thanks!
i made this is for thanks-giving dinner and my inlaws loved it. the said i had to make it for every dinner we had
This Is A Very Good Cake! My mother Has Been making it since the 80's and everytime she makes it there is not even a crumb left and always someone that wants the recipe. It is great to take to pot-lucks.